You can now enjoy more points with more partners with Everyday Rewards. Not ready to make the switch from F$C to Everyday Rewards? Here's what you need to know.
To take your F$C balance with you to Everyday Rewards, you’ll need to join Everyday Rewards with your F$C card number before 25 January 2021. And if you download the app, you can start collecting points and enjoying money off your shop straight away.
If you choose to switch, make sure that you use the exact same name on your Everyday Rewards account that is currently on your F$C card. If your name on your F$C card is incorrect, please log-in to your account and update your details.
If you remain with F$C after 25 January 2021, you will no longer be able to earn F$C points. Any remaining balance (points and F$C dollars) on your F$C card will be available to redeem with your F$C card from 25 January 2021. Please note that:
- You’ll be able to use this balance in-store at Woolworths and BWS in Tasmania until at least 30 June 2021.
- When you scan your F$C card, the amount of your balance (points and F$C dollars) that is equal to or less than the amount of your shop (excluding smoking products and other excluded purchases*) will be redeemed as money off your shop. For example, if you have $13 F$C dollars remaining on your card and your shop is $15 (excluding any excluded purchases*), $13 will be discounted from your shop. If you do not use all of your remaining F$C balance in a single shop, your remaining FSC balance will be retained on your F$C card for future use until at least 30 June 2021.
The choice to sign up to Everyday Rewards is yours. What you need to know if you choose to remain with the F$C program:
- You’ll be able to continue to use your F$C card to earn F$C points and redeem F$C dollars until 24 January 2021 (inclusive).
- From 25 January, you won’t be able to earn any more F$C points. You’ll be able to use the remainder of the balance on your F$C card to the nearest cent by scanning your F$C card in store at Woolworths and BWS in Tasmania until at least 30 June 2021.
- This means, if you have 300 points on your F$C card on 25 January, you’ll be able to get $3 off your shop (excluding excluded purchases*) when you scan your F$C card in-store at Woolworths and BWS in Tasmania. So if you spend $10 in-store on purchases other than excluded purchases* and scan your F$C card, your $3 discount will be applied, meaning you will only need to pay $7.
- Or, if you have $10 F$C dollars and 10 F$C points on your F$C card on 25 January, you’ll receive $10.10 off your next transaction of $10.10 or more (excluding excluded purchases*) in-store at Woolworths or BWS in Tasmania when you scan your F$C card. So if your total (excluding excluded purchases*) comes to $11, you’ll only need to pay 90 cents at the checkout.
- If your shop is less than your F$C balance on your card, the remainder will be available for your next shop. This means if you have $10 F$C dollars on your F$C card, but your shop is only $9 (excluding excluded purchases*), you will have $1 F$C dollar left to redeem on a future shop, until at least 30 June 2021.
You will have until at least 30 June 2021 to spend any remaining balance on your F$C card.
You can join the Everyday Rewards program whenever you like. However, if you don’t want to miss out on transferring your F$C points to your Everyday Rewards account, you’ll need to make the switch before 25 January 2021. You can join Everyday Rewards by visiting ereverydayrewards.com.au/join. Make sure you have your F$C card number handy so that your current F$C balance can be transferred to your new Everyday Rewards account.
To join Everyday Rewards and transfer your F$C points to your new account, simply follow these 3 steps!
1. Visit the joining form below and provide us with your F$C card number (13 digit number on the back of your F$C card).
2. Provide your first and last name exactly as it appears on your F$C account. If your name has changed since joining F$C it can be adjusted in your Everyday Rewards account once your F$C points have been successfully transferred.
3. Look out for a points transfer confirmation email from Everyday Rewards within 14 days. Please also check your spam folder.
After you join and have an Everyday Rewards account, you can start boosting and scanning with Everyday Rewards. You can access your digital Everyday Rewards Card in the Everyday Rewards app straight away. It will take 7-10 business days for your new physical card to arrive.
By giving us your F$C card number when you join Everyday Rewards, we can match the accounts, and transfer your points over. Your points will be transferred over with the equivalent value, so you will not lose out in any way. For every 1 F$C point, you will receive 2 Everyday Rewards points. And for every $10 F$C dollars you will receive $10 Everyday Rewards dollars. Here are some examples of how your F$C points balance will transfer to Everyday Rewards:
1. If you currently have 300 F$C points, you will receive 600 Everyday Rewards points
2. If you currently have $10 F$C available to redeem, you will receive $10 Everyday Rewards dollars with Everyday Rewards
3. If you currently have 300 F$C points AND $10 F$C - you will receive 600 Everyday Rewards points and $10 Everyday Rewards dollars.
Please note that it may take up to 14 days for your balance to transfer into your Everyday Rewards account.
But this will not stop you collecting points with Everyday Rewards - you can start scanning straight away if you download the Everyday Rewards app.
- This balance transfer will be triggered by you joining Everyday Rewards, and in-putting your F$C number into the field provided.
- We will send you an email to confirm that the transfer has occurred. We will also email you if it is not successful as we may need you to call us so we can confirm your identity. Please note that it may take up to 14 days from joining to complete the transfer.
- Start shopping with Everyday Rewards: your F$C balance transfer doesn’t stop you collecting points with Everyday Rewards. You can start straight away if you download the app, or wait for your physical card to be posted out to you.
Please note that any bonus points for switching will be applied after you have scanned your Everyday Rewards card during your first qualifying shop.
Simply login to frequentshopperclub.com.au, click 'My Account' on top right, then scroll down to 'Account'. You'll need to login using your existing username and password.
If you've forgotten your password, simply click 'Forgot your password?' on the login page and follow the prompts.
With Everyday Rewards you can enjoy more points with more partners, as well as many other additional benefits:
- Collect 1 point for every* dollar you spend
- Plus, collect up to 10 points for every* dollar you spend through points boosters
- No need to wait for a monthly Double Point Day! You could receive multiple points boosters in a week.
- Collect points at more partners: Woolworths, BWS and BIG W
- Have more choices for how you enjoy your points: enjoy money off your shopping or convert to Qantas points
- Never miss a point: points boosters, extras (such as competitions) and faves (such as personalised weekly specials) are sent straight to your inbox and Everyday Rewards app
The key features of the Frequent $hopper Club that you won't have access to in Everyday Rewards are:
- Everyday Rewards does not have a Seniors earn rate
- Redemption amount will change. Instead of receiving $10 off your shop when you collect 1000 points, you'll receive $10 off your shop when you collect 2000 points
- You cannot pool points with Everyday Rewards
*There are a small number of purchases on which you won't collect points. For details, see 'What products are excluded from collecting points?'. 10x points offers are only applicable on certain campaigns and are subject to points exclusions and the specific offer T&Cs. Go to everydayrewards.com.au/boost for more information. Please note that Caltex and Caltex Woolworths/EG (operated by Euro Garages Australia) located in Tasmania are currently excluded from the Everyday Rewards program.
No, Woolworths Rewards is the same as Everyday Rewards. So if you already have a Woolworths Rewards/Everyday Rewards account, you'll now be able to use your card in-store and online to collect points at Woolworths, BWS and BIG W. For more information about the Everyday Rewards program and how you can make the most out of your everyday please go to everydayrewards.com.au/boost.
If you also have a F$C account, you can choose to roll this into your existing Everyday Rewards account. This will mean your F$C account will be closed and your balance transferred to your Everyday Rewards account. To do so please Contact Us.
*The excluded purchases on which you won’t be able to redeem your remaining FSC balance are smoking products, gift cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards, tickets, cash outs, delivery charges, donations, Carpet Care, Pre-order Kiosks and purchases on a charge account.